Are you our Wedding Coordinator ? (Or what we will call “Romance coordinator”.. )
Or what we will call “Romance coordinator”.. Performs all duties in the successful servicing of all Weddings. Supervises and works with operational staff to assure prior details required, proper setup, completion and service of all wedding functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Include the following, but not limited to:
- Firstly you MUST be a romantic and creative person at heart!!!
- Analyses wedding event orders (BEO’s) prior and on each day to assure proper handling.
- Attends Menu tastings
- Attends wedding pre meetings with all parties concerned.
- Physically checks each wedding event space
- Assures timeliness of all functions.
- Acts as liaison for the resort at each function.
- Fills in as server or set-up person when needed.
- Promotes proper sanitation and safety for guests and employees at all times.
- Observes proper food handling techniques as required by resort and local health department.
- Maintains good personal hygiene habits.
- Fully understands all fire and emergency procedures.
- Performs shift duties in accurate and timely manner.
- Follows all company policies.
- Proper billing postings for events.
- Promotes positive guest and employee relations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Lifts and carries tables and serving trays.
- Walks majority of the shift.
- Works with Sales team to promote weddings and future events
- Handles all wedding site inspections and enquiries .
- Banquet serving and set-up required.
- Previous experience 3+ years in 5 star resorts only and international weddings
- Extremely Strong Wedding background
- Able to work flexible hours
- Must be extremely computer literate and HIGH level of English (written and oral) is a MUST
The Royal Purnama
Jalan Pantai Purnama (Purnama Beach)
Sukawati, Gianyar 80582,
Website : www.theroyalpurnama.com