Hanging Gardens Of Bali
Do you want to be part of a team of talented people, passionate about creating extraordinary experiences in Bali’s most iconic hotel?
This is a superb opportunity to join one of Bali’s most sought after luxury resorts. This stunning, contemporary property is situated in the heart of the Ubud area rain forest and boasts 44 gorgeous villas each with its own private infinity pool, a destination gourmet restaurant and cocktail bar as well as a luxury spa, and the world’s most iconic swimming pool
- RESORT MANAGER
- College education or equivalent experience
- Experience by position is from three to five years of employment in the related position with a similar high-end luxury operation
- Island or Far Eastern experience a plus but not a definite requirement
- Candidate must be 30-45 years of age
- Candidate must be willing to come on Single status
- Food and Beverage operations skills and solid Rooms Division understanding
- Flowing operational background with great business sense
- Impeccable operational background to benchmark standards
- High energy levels, positive attitude and strong motivator
- Develop innovative ideas for sales and marketing channels
- Able to maximize Revenue and remain a constricted cost controller
- Dynamic and outgoing personality, “Can do” attitude
- A leader with a genuine mission and understanding to care for employee’s welfare
- Have access to a robust benefit plan
- Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work
- Derive a sense of pride in work well done
- Be recognized for excellence
- SENIOR SALES MANAGER
General Requirement :
- Minimum Diploma Degree of Hotel Administration or relevant education degree
- Minimum 3 years in the similar position
- Proficiency in English Language / Bahasa Indonesia (Primary tongue)
- Excellent leadership skills and proven experiences in a diverse multi-cultural environment
- Ability to implement and support company pricing, market strategy, yield, distribution & selling strategies, and revenue management best practices.
About The Roles :
- Manage hotel revenue generation & maximization through full utilization of company systems, business processes and specifications.
- Experienced in exploring and providing variations in the market mix which would stimulate additional revenue without increasing costs
- Responsible for the maintenance of any software programs which contribute to the management of rooms revenue
- Demonstrated knowledge of effective hotel pricing concepts, yield management optimization and selling strategies, and ability to determine which concepts to apply in given market condition
- SENIOR SOUS CHEF
Hanging Gardens of Bali, one of the finest properties in Bali is looking for a senior sous chef to help run the kitchens. This is a fantastic role for a candidate who already has the experience in 5 star a la carte cooking and is looking to push themselves even further.
As Senior Sous Chef you will be responsible for assisting the chef de cuisine in the training and development of the kitchen brigade. Servicing the a la carte restaurant, busy bar and lounge area as well as other F&B experiences.
We are looking for a Hands-on, Self-starter who can manage their own time a proven chef with a stable CV
General Requirement :
- Active English is a must.
- Candidate must possess at least senior high school or equivalent.
- Have experience at the same role minimum 1 year and have valid car driving license.
- Able to drive mini bus
- Have a good knowledge about Bali and tourist destination will be preferable
Submit CV to :
Puspa Kirana ( HR Manager ) : email@example.com