Karma Group is an award-winning international travel and lifestyle brand offering extraordinary experiences and exclusive curated entertainment in the world’s most beautiful locations. From soulful spas to happening beach parties, historic hotels to design resorts, Karma Group is created for five-star travellers who understand that reaching their destination is only the start of their journey.
With considerable plans for expansion internationally, which will include product development, branding, and massive lead generation campaigns, both paid and organic, we are now looking to recruit an exceptionally talented and well presented individual for the position of:
- DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER.
Your role and responsibility would include:
- Plan, present and execute agreed online marketing strategies that follow agreed monthly and yearly budgets / targets.
- Take ownership of various brands and marketing websites associated with the Karma Group, whilst working closely with the Technology Team as well as your own web development and enablement team. This will include usability studies, design, content, tracking conversion rates, retargeting, and general upgrade and improvements of designated websites.
- Devise strategies to drive online traffic to the various designated websites, with the objective of generatng enquiries / leads. You will utilise a range of techniques including SEO, PPC, SEM, retargeting e-crm and creation of engagement with through quality product selection.
- Oversee all social media strategies for designated marketing brands.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in the forever advancing digital marketing world.
- Develop and execute email marketing strategies to existing brand / company databases.
- Manage and oversee the work load, bugets and targets for the whole digital marketing team.
Skills/ Knowledge required:
- Minimum of 5+ years experience as a Digital Marketing Manager.
- Excellent understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategies and best practices.
- Extensive proven experience of working within a digital marketing environment, with PPC, SEO and Social marketing experience.
- Strong Organisational and Project execution skills.
- Ability to deliver budgets and targets with set budget spend.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- GOOGLE / SEO / SEM Expert.
This position requires:
candidates that have 5+ years comprehensive experience in GOOGLE /SEO/SEM, content development, Google Analytics, PPC Campaigns.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assists with publishing projects.
- Assists with link building projects.
- Implements SEO/SEM strategies.
- Assists with different stages of content development
- Assists with other essential functions of the company
Qualifications and Skills
- 5+ years of google / SEO / SEM marketing experience.
- Working Knowledge of WordPress is a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Prior team lead or management experience is preferred.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities.
Candidates who feel they have the experience and skill set required to excel in this position, and feel they have the personality to convince us they are suitable for the job, should send their up to date CV, recent photograph and expected salary to: