We are the leader of one stop service company in hospitality industry based in Bali with various business units such as villa & resort, restaurant, tour travel, transportation, etc. We are looking for outstanding candidates who can think outside the box, be inspire lead, and deliver quality and excellence to be part of Tjendana Corporation for qualified candidate to fill up the vacant position of :
EXECUTIVE PR & MARCOM
– Corporate Office –
Duties & Responsibilities :
· Develops and executes content for corporate communications, PR and marketing collaterals.
· Assists the seniors in the team to manage and coordinate marketing events, including monitoring of expenditure to ensure adherence to approved budget.
· Assists the Senior Sales Manager to monitor the marketing and communication efforts and impact on business and revenue by conducting monthly analysis on the effective of media coverage, media coverage and programmers.
· Upholds the company’s brand and ensure consistency of brand image across all channels of communications.
· Assists the team in business development efforts to drive business goals.
· Coordinates the production and delivery of corporate stationary and collaterals to the various business units.
· Coordinates the monthly entertainment schedule and budgets for marketing driven Restaurant and/or Club events.
· Coordinates the production requirements of marketing driven Restaurant and/or Club events.
· Coordinates and maintains the social media schedule for the team and actively makes efforts to acquire social media database.
· Manage the website content and ensure that all information is up to date and relevant.
· With the use of photo editing software, ensure that all images are cropped and optimised to reflect a slick website and enhance SEO.
· Produce (when necessary) any digital marketing items required by the properties, using different pieces of software provided
Job Qualifications :
· AT LEAST 2+ years’ experience, with proof of a strong marketing background.
· Must be a strong administrator with excellent communication and organisational skills.
· Strong commercial awareness.
· Capable of contributing to and implementing marketing plans and strategies.
· The ability to write persuasive online content.
· Good analytical and research skills.
· Golf / travel industry experience.
· An understanding of SEO and Google Analytics.
· Proven experience of working on direct marketing campaigns.
· Marketing research coordination.
· Excellent project management skills.
· Reporting skills
Excellent package will offer to the right candidate. only shortlist candidates will be invited for interview.
If you are interested to develop your career with us, kindly please send your application & recent CV to our corporate office located at:
Jalan Sunset Road 88X
or by email to :