EXO Travel Indonesia
MEET THE FAMILY!
We are looking for a Contracting Manager to help handle our expanding business.
We have clients from all over the world, however we specialize in European, US and Australian markets. Successful candidates will have bright minds and be keen to learn about an exciting and rewarding segment of the travel industry.
This position main responsibilities:
- All aspects of contracting suppliers for EXO Travel Indonesia which includes planning, supplier selection, negotiation, review and communication of contracts and rates.
- Build relationships with hotels and other suppliers in Indonesia, and work closely together with the contracting team and database team to ensure timely and accurate upload into the database.
- Handle communication with clients and sales teams and deliver product trainings.
- Build a strong and proactive team, including training and coaching of the team as well as daily supervision.
- Work out tariff structures under consideration of static rates as well as dynamic rates.
- Master the use of our internal dedicated system (full training provided upon training).
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Tourism or related field.
- First successful experience of min. 2 years in similar position (Contracting/E-Commerce) at their local DMC or in hotel industry.
- Knowledge of hotels (and preferably other tourism suppliers) in Bali and Indonesia
- Good command of English, other foreign languages are a plus.
- Accurate, detail-oriented, organized, self-driven, proactive and responsible.
- A strong relationship builder
- Confident in negotiations.
- Leadership skills to manage and grow a small team.
- Clear understanding of BAR rate structure, XML connections, channel managers and e-commerce practices.
- Ability and enthusiasm to work with system and learn about new system and technology related to the function.
Apply now! Send your letter of motivation and CV to:
email@example.com with the subject is Your Name and Apply Position. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. This positions are available for our Bali office and for INDONESIAN PASSPORT HOLDERS (LOCAL) ONLY!