WE ARE HIRING!!
Karma Group is an award-winning international travel and lifestyle brand offering extraordinary experiences and exclusive curated entertainment in the world’s most beautiful locations. With considerable plans for rebranding, product development and expansion internationally for 2017/2018, we are now looking to recruit exceptionally talented individual to join our South East Asia and Pacific Team.
We are looking positive, experience and energetic people to join our team as :
Customer Service Mandarin Speaking (Bali)
- Competent to work as a team member and individually
- Must be professional & punctual
- Strong written and verbal communication skills-Mandarin/Chinese, English & Indonesian language
- Problem solving skil
Customer Service English Speaking (Bali)
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries
- Compile Marketing team daily report
- Responsible in monitoring and listing collateral stock
- Responsible in sending EDM email to all new Bali Rewards Member
Senior Guest Relationship Officer (Bali)
Good command of English language both verbal and written, he/she has min 3 years experience as Guest Relationship Officer/Concierge/Customer Service/Public Relation, pleasant personality, good appearance, customer service oriented & attentive
Sales Promotion Girl/Boy (Bali)
- Have a great personality?
- Are you tough and don’t accept no for an answer?
- Possess a proven track record in Selling?
- Are you confident in your ablity to present?
- Can you get to work on time?
- Like working in the tourism sector?
Marketing Communication (Bali)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Has background education and experience in Marketing/Public Relations is advantage
- Fluent in English
- Could speak Balinese
- Flexible, dynamic
- Must have own car
If you are looking a better career and high income, join our winning team in Telemarketing.
- Min 6 month experience in Sales
- Love challenge
- Fast learner
Fullstack Web Developer (Bali)
Are you one of the talented person who can be our awesome Full Stack Web Developer and joining Karma Group?
We are currently seeking for a passionate developer who can give a super idea on the design and also responsible for front end and back end duties.
You will work directly with the vice president to showcase your expertise to the discussion.
- Design develop and maintain all features.
- Main quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Solve problems as they arise.
- Explore new technologies.
- Confident in rationalizing decisions.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Min +3 years of experience in developing websites.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, JQuery and AJAX.
- Able to code modern, semantic HTML & CSS from provided PSD design files.
- Have knowledge of Mysql and NOSQL database.
- Experience with Front-end UX / UI
- Experience with CMS (WordPress, Drupal).
- Experience working with public API’s (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc).
- Understanding concept of Object Oriented and MVC design patterns.
- Understand OAuth 2.0 User authentication and authorization (between multiple systems, servers, and environments).
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Understand concept of security, testing, data penetration and protection.
Bartender (Gili Meno, Lombok)
- Resume and proven working experience as a bartender
- Excellent knowledge of in mixing, garnishing and serving drinks
- Computer literacy
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked and clean
- Relevant training certificate
Waiter (Gili Meno,Lombok)
- Min 2 years experience as Waiter/Waitress
- Good spoken English
- Friendly, confident, presentable
- Pleasant personality
- Well mannered and high motivation
Front Office (2) (Gili Meno, Lombok)
- Good english (speaking & writing)
- Highly motivated
- Teamwork spirit
- Result oriented
Purchasing (Gili Meno, Lombok)
- Has background experience as Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English
- Attention to detail
Spa Therapist (Gili Meno, Lombok)
- Has background experience as Spa Therapist
- Fluent in English
- Great positive attitude
Interested then apply by sending us your up to date resume, recent photograph and a quick intro to why we should hire you….
Please send your updated CV and recent photograph to:
by latest 18th September 2017
Salary for this positions are negotiable depending on proven and relevant experience