WE ARE HIRING!!
Karma Group is an award-winning international travel and lifestyle brand offering extraordinary experiences and exclusive curated entertainment in the world’s most beautiful locations. With considerable plans for rebranding, product development and expansion internationally for 2017/2018, we are now looking to recruit exceptionally talented individual to join our South East Asia and Pacific Team.
We are looking positive, experience and energetic people to join our team as :
SPA Manager (Bali)
Job Description :
- Monitor the compliance of cleanliness and safety policies and regulations within the spa
- Assist in all phases of Spa services, cost control, and associates
- Research, develop, recommend and implement department products, programs and services
- Assist in the recruitment, supervision and training of Spa therapists
- Maintains thorough and accurate records and complete all required departmental reporting
- Develops and promote guest spa packages
- Manage inventory counts and implement inventory and purchasing controls for Spa products
Minimum qualifications :
- Advanced knowledge in industry techniques and practices
- Previous spa supervisory experience, preferably in a luxury resort
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- One (1) to three (3) years previous leadership experience within the spa/beauty industry
- Industry certifications a plus
Interested then apply by sending us your up to date resume, recent photograph and a quick intro to why we should hire you….
Please send your updated CV and recent photograph to:
Salary for this positions are negotiable depending on proven and relevant experience