Job Number 23064015
Job Category Sales & Marketing
Location Courtyard Bali Seminyak Resort, Jalan Camplung Tanduk No 103 SP, Dhyana Pura, Seminyak Bali, Bali, Indonesia VIEW ON MAP
Located Remotely? N
Position Type Management
The position is responsible to execute eCommerce strategies effectively to implement for rooms and catering business. This position pulls through marketing programs and leverages sales channels and platforms based on the local needs of properties to position the hotel and its offerings in a relevant way to potential guests. Manage the day-to-day activities for social media channels. Participate in online conversations to build brand visibility, customer satisfaction and marketing/ecommerce support. This role helps build direct marketing plans, targeted campaigns, and activated channels to the end of driving consumer awareness and preference, increasing market share, and building broader portfolio and brand awareness. This role assists with building deep partnerships with their Marketing teams to verify all local, social, and digital marketing efforts are effectively integrated with the selling efforts for the organization.
Education and Experience
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in eCommerce, Marketing, Business Administration or related major and 4 years experience in the sales, marketing, digital, eCommerce or related professional area; hospitality marketing or agency experience preferred
- 4-year bachelor’s degree in eCommerce, Marketing, Business Administration or related major; 2 years experience in the sales, marketing, digital, eCommerce or related professional area; hospitality marketing or agency experience preferred.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Digital Strategy Execution
- Verifies hotels’ eCommerce strategies are effectively implemented in the online platform
- Verifies compliance and participation in company promotions and eCommerce channels
- Promotes and protects brand equity
- Understand the working relationships between sales, revenue and F&B
- Demonstrates knowledge of job-relevant issues, products, systems and processes
- Executes annual marketing plan to budget, in consultation with the General Manager, Food and Beverage leader, Operations leaders, Sales & Revenue leaders and eCommerce leaders
- Partners with Operations, Food & Beverage and Sales teams to execute promotions and campaigns to target in-house guests with promotions that drive incremental revenue to the hotel.
- Acts as the liaison between the marketing department and advertising agency on the tactical advertising campaigns’ creative and media plans, particularly for food and beverage promotions.
- Partners with property Revenue Management to verify correct offer loading, verifying advertisement targeting is correctly directed at relevant consumer groups
- Verifies all advertising for the hotel in digital channels is in alignment with brand voice.
- Facilitates social media engagement and updating content in local digital channels (e.g., hotel website, travel sites).
- Engages in proactive online reputation management by surfacing relevant guest comments (positive or negative) in social media channels and responds accordingly.
Marketing and Communication Partnership
- Assists in the development and execution of the cluster marketing plan (e.g., retargeting campaign, OTA marketing, etc.).
- Develops the offer landing page on Marriott.com for cluster offers.
- Identifies and obtains Marriott.com and OTA marketing and merchandising placements as appropriate.
- Creates mini-sites for domestic segment marketing efforts where needed (e.g. Weddings).
- Develops and executes promotions campaign in F&B, weddings, spa, rooms and conferences through relevant digital and social media channels.
- Executes email marketing, and display advertising.
- Maintains frequent, active engagement with Digital leads to verifies alignment, pull-through, and 2-way communication about status, performance evaluation, opportunities, and issues related to online programs and initiatives
- Focuses on supporting region-wide digital engagement via social media (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Sina Weibo, wechat)
- Facilitates social media engagement, Hotel Website content update (especially for Food & Beverage outlets), and updating content in other digital channels (e.g., hotel websites)
- Supports the execution of promotions campaign in F&B, weddings, spa, rooms and conferences through relevant social media channels
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
With more than 330 managed locations in more than 20 countries Courtyard by Marriott offers a refreshing environment that helps guests stay connected and balanced. Working at Courtyard, you’ll ensure guests have a smooth, productive stay that meets their personal and business needs. Find Your World™ at Courtyard by Marriott.