Job Number 23010580
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location Sheraton Belitung Resort, Jalan Pantai Penarikan Dusun Timur Jaya, Sijuk Belitung, Sumatera Selatan, Indonesia VIEW ON MAP
Located Remotely? N
Position Type Management
Functions as the strategic business leader of the property’s food and beverage/culinary operation, including Restaurants/Bars, Room Service and Banquets/Catering, where applicable. Position oversees the development and implementation of departmental strategies and ensures implementation of the brand service strategy and brand initiatives. The position ensures the food and beverage/culinary operation meets the brand’s target customer needs, ensures employee satisfaction, and focuses on growing revenues and maximizing the financial performance of the department. Develops and implements property-wide strategies that deliver products and services to meet or exceed the needs and expectations of the brand’s target customer and property employees and provides a return on investment.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED; 6 years experience in the food and beverage, culinary, event management, or related professional area.
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Food Service Management, Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major; 4 years experience in the food and beverage, culinary, event management, or related professional area.
- Can presently a Restaurant Manager/Restaurant General Manager of a high profile or luxury restaurant
- Dynamic team member and very hands on
- Open for Local & Expatriate
Skills and Knowledge
- Customer and Personal Service– Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Management of Financial Resources– Determining how money will be spent to get the work done, and accounting for these expenditures.
- Administration and Management –Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Applied Business Knowledge– Understanding market dynamics, enterprise level objectives and important aspects of the company’s business to accurately diagnose strengths and weaknesses, anticipate opportunities and risks, identify issues, and develop strategies and plans. Aligning individual and team actions with strategies and plans to drive business results. Being creative to develop food & beverage concept.
- Management of Material Resources– Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work. Be able to set and train the team members the standard required.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Developing and Maintaining Food and Beverage/Culinary Goal
Developing and Maintaining Budget
Leading Food and Beverage/Culinary Team
Ensuring Exceptional Customer Service
Managing and Conducting Human Resource Activities
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
|When you join the Sheraton family, you become a member of its global community. We’ve been a place to gather and connect since 1937. At Sheraton, associates create a sense of belonging in more than 400 communities around the world. We welcome guests through engaging experiences and thoughtful service. If you’re a team player who is excited to deliver a meaningful guest experiences, we encourage you to explore your next career opportunity with Sheraton.|