El Kabron Bali is looking for motivated talent in the following position:
- Venue & Event Sales/Communications Manager
Job Summary: Responsible for the sales process for two venues (beach cub and private villa) which includes booking events and other bookings, preparing marketing materials, coordinating event details with internal departments, developing event costs with clients, and providing exemplary customer service.
- Manage sales efforts by ensuring all clients are contacted on the same day of receipt of inquiries, and respond to all requests and incoming leads in a friendly and timely manner (via the phone, email, WhatsApp, Instagram, and Facebook).
- Coordinate details of sales events such as weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, corporate events, and regular bookings.
- Calculate budgets and adjust as necessary to ensure maximum profitability in connection with venues potential.
- Book venues in accordance with approved fee rates and maintaining proper records, and regularly provide booking updates.
- Coordinate event billing transactions, and manage relevant event documents and databases.
- Coordinate food & beverage services.
- Prepare related marketing materials (brochures, presentations, ads, etc.) and promote the venues using social media and other outreach opportunities to spark attention while growing the presence in the marketplace.
- Conduct tours of the venue, facilities and property with prospective clients.
- Provide exemplary customer service by working with the clients/guests during all the communications and day-of event to ensure all clients’ requests and expectations are met.
- Follow-up with client to obtain feedback and to discuss re-booking opportunities.
- Research opportunities for new clients, marketing, trends and events.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Very good attention to details.
- Organized and efficient.
- Quick learner.
- Self motivated, outgoing “people person” personality.
- Positive attitude.
Expertise or Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years experiences in event management.
- University Degree.
- Sales and customer service background.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to multitask.
- Experience in dealing with international clients.
- Experience in social media marketing.
- Fluent English .
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Candidates from all the positions mentioned above are preferably domiciled in Bali. For any interested candidate, please send your complete resume with the recent photograph to: