To produce an outstanding guest experience within the outlet concept by managing a service team in cooperation with the culinary team. The Restaurant / Outlet Manager provides a courteous, professional and efficient service in accordance with the outlet, hotel and Kempinski standards, driving sales and maximises profit.
- All rules & regulations are strictly adhered within the hotel including hotel’s policy on fire and safety as well as hygiene regulations including HACCP.
- The sales are driven to the outlet’s full potential and that budget is adhered to.
- A High quality of product and service is maintained in the outlet.
- The outlet is developed in an entrepreneurial manner, looking for opportunities to generate more business at all times.
- Innovation and new ideas are fostered, collected and communicated to the Head of Department.
- The growth of internal talent within the outlet is successfully implemented.
- Support and implement new Talent Development initiatives.
- Identify internal and external talents* that match Kempinski’s DNA values.
- Support career development by training and assigning multi-tasking.
- Grow talent in order to present candidates in quarterly Talent Transfer Calls.
- Give constant feedback to all employees of the outlet.
- Conduct yearly performance appraisals and TTTT’s for all employee of the outlet (unless Head of Department is able to do it), providing feedback on their job performance.
Hoteliers since 1897, we have travelled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of our European heritage. We are dedicated to please, educated to entertain, and we never compromise on the European elegance of service. We pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each of our guests. And for our employees, we provide a stage on which they can flourish and realize their full potential.
Embrace an experience as individual as you are!
ABOUT THE TEAM
Hotel Indonesia Kempinski Jakarta
Located in the heart of Central Jakarta by the famous Bundaran HI, Hotel Indonesia Kempinski Jakarta offers 5-star accommodations with sweeping views of the city’s skyline. Hotel Indonesia Kempinski Jakarta features 289 rooms and suites, an array of gastronomic restaurants and shops, state-of-the-art meeting rooms, lavish ballrooms and a traditional spa. Integrated with the Grand Indonesia Shopping Town, Asia’s Largest mall, Hotel Indonesia Kempinski Jakarta also offers unmatched convenience for all its guests.