Founded in 2010, we’re an independently owned and operated lifestyle brand with 12 hotels & 14 restaurants across Hong Kong, Australia, and Indonesia. Over the years we’ve grown exponentially, both in size and confidence. But our attitude towards our guests and our passion for what Ovolo stands for remains as strong as ever. We’ve never been afraid to be ourselves, to zig when the others zag, to be creative and spontaneous, and to stand out from the crowd. It’s what we’re famous for. It’s what we love.
Our mission is to share happiness. With bright eyes and even brighter minds, we create the kind of good vibrations that carry far and wide. Across continents and overseas. Throughout hotel lobbies, and beyond. It’s everywhere you look. Places filled with a special kind of sparkle that keeps people coming back for more.
And want to know what makes Ovolo more special, more unique, and more original than all the rest? Our people. Just the way they are. At Ovolo, we want you to be yourself. It’s what keeps us from swimming in the ‘sea of sameness. That’s why here we’ve ditched the tired old ‘corporate scripts’ and empowered our people to speak from the heart. Characters and mavericks, come one, come all. We’re after you with all your you-ness.
Enough about us…lets talk about you…
Are you incredibly detailed, organised, can coordinate not only your life but someone else’s flawlessly?
Well Mamaka by Ovolo Hotels team is growing! We’re looking for a Sales Manager to be part of our team and first Ovolo hotel in Indonesia.
About the role
We are seeking a highly motivated Sales Manager to support the sales team. This key support role will be the ‘face’ of Mamaka by Ovolo with focus on groups, wholesales and travel trade segments and will encapsulate account management and sales strategy within the property.
- Can you sell ice to Eskimos?
- You smash all your targets you set for yourself as you are known as the Rockstar of Sales
- Described as passionate and absolutely love working with clients to get not only meet their expectation but to exceed them
- Be self-motivated, confident with high integrity and a strong tenacity to outperform the competition and most importantly, all while having fun!
To ensure a high level of repeat business for Mamaka, you will also need excellent analytical, communication, customer service and organizational skills in order to be effective.
- Manage local business development, including business planning, market development and operation. Integrate resources to cooperate with key clients, government and associations.
- Leverage key best practices to drive and successfully grab the new business opportunities in different segment markets; build and effectively manage a list of new clients or segment market to drive business in order to meet the properties revenue targets.
- Collaborate with internal resources and external network to prioritize and penetrate key accounts; quickly build relationships with key stakeholders to drive business;
- Evaluating trends in the economy and hospitality industry and feeding this intel back to the management team
- Generating weekly sales & activity reports
- Support the Executive team and work closely within the Director of sales & revenue team.
- Attend and participate in Management, Sales & Revenue meetings and identify key areas for driving further business across your hotel and said area
- Autonomous role with oodles of creative license & chance to showcase your entrepreneurial talent
- This position is applicable for the Indonesian citizen only
And you will have
- You will have 2 years+ experience in a Hotel sales role or similar
- Opera PMS and Delphi CRM experience essential
- Interpersonal skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills & attention to detail a must
- AMAZING personality with a natural ability to build rapport and build great relationships
The new Mamaka by Ovolo will bring something completely fresh and unique- something that has not been experienced or seen before in the Bali market.
So if you are an experienced sales personality who you can hit the ground running, love a fast-paced environment and wish to develop your career with a growing, unique company then get in touch today!