Job Number 23009130
Job Category Rooms & Guest Services Operations
Location The Westin Jakarta, Jl. H.R. Rasuna Said Kav.C-22 A, Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia VIEW ON MAP
Located Remotely? N
Position Type Non-Management
Welcome to our family
As a world-class leader in the travel industry, there’s no better place to make your mark. If you have the natural ability to communicate and enjoy working with others, we welcome you to join our global family. Here, you will find a place where your personality and ideas are as appreciated as the work you do. Each day will open your mind to a world of possibilities, growth opportunities and the chance to meet people from all corners of the globe.
The impact you’ll make
No matter whether a guest arrives weary from their travels or excited for a vacation, you know what to do to make them feel at home. They will appreciate the pristine lobby, your warm welcome, and your efficiency in getting them checked in and pointed in the right direction. When they know you genuinely care about the quality of their stay, you are operating at a level of excellence.
What you’ll do
- Organize, confirm and process guest check-ins/ check-outs and adapt for any changes
- Secure payment, verifying and adjusting billing as needed
- Provide guests with room and hotel information, directions, amenities and local interests
- Run daily reports, reviewing to see what needs to be communicated to the next shift’s staff
- Complete cashier and closing reports, counting the bank at the end of each shift securely
- Accept and record wake-up calls, delivering to the right department
- Communicate any emergency, lost item or theft to proper security staff and/or authorities
- Keep contingency lists in case of emergency and communicate any necessary messages
Perks you deserve
We’ll support you in and out of the workplace by offering:
- Team-spirited coworkers
- Encouraging leadership
- Support to live a life of wellbeing and happiness
- Opportunities to serve and give back to the community
- Discounts on hotel rooms, gift shop items, food and beverage
- Recognition programs
What we’re looking for
- A warm, people-oriented demeanor
- A team-first attitude
- A gift for paying attention to the smallest details
This role requires compliance with quality assurance expectations and standards. You may be required to stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
You’re welcomed here
Our highest priority is making you feel as welcome as our guests. We want you to feel comfortable being yourself and to know you’re important to us. You’ll make an impact in your role, and for that, you’ll be appreciated and valued.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
At Westin, we are committed to empowering the well-being of our guests by providing a refreshing environment, thoughtful amenities, and revitalizing programming to help ensure that they leave feeling better than when they arrived. We recognize that travel can be disruptive to our guests’ well-being, and we’re energized to assist as partners in helping them maintain control and soaring above it all while on the road. Everything we do is designed to help guests be at their best, and they appreciate our supportive attitude, anticipatory service and extensive knowledge on how to best assist them throughout their stay. We are looking for dynamic people who are excited to join the team and ready to jump into any situation to give a helping hand. If you’re someone who has is positive, adaptable and intuitive, and has a genuine interest in the well-being of others around you, we invite you to discover how at Westin, together we can rise.