Bali at Jimbaran
Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay is proud to provide our guests with the highest standards of luxury and personalized service. At Four Seasons we believe in recognizing a familiar face, welcoming a new one, and treating everyone we meet the way we would want to be treated ourselves. Whether you work with us, stay with us, live with us, discover with us, we believe our purpose is to create impressions that will stay with you for a lifetime. It comes from our belief that life is richer when we truly connect to the people and the world around us.
Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay is located on the southern tip of the island of Bali on the northeast slopes of the Bukit peninsula. Luxuriously appointed private villas are built into a gently terraced hillside named Bukit Permai, which means “beautiful hill”.
About the Job:
As the voice of the hotel the Telecommunications Operator answers and directs phone calls in an efficient, courteous and professional manner to achieve maximum customer satisfaction while complying with all Four Seasons’ policies.
Preferred Qualifications & Skills:
- Previous experience from a Concierge of a 5* hotel or guest facing luxury environment is a plus.
- Excellent communication and organization skills; reading, writing, and oral proficiency in the English language. Knowledge of other foreign languages is a plus.
- Speak well and clear over the phone.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work all types of shifts, weekends and holidays.
- Strong computer skills, including a knowledge of Opera.
- Minimum qualification of Diploma.
- Answers phone inquiries in an efficient and friendly manner, using guest names when possible and routing calls to proper extensions.
- Handles all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible; resolves customer complaints; assists customers in all inquiries in connection with high-speed Internet service, telephone and facsimile services, hotel services, hours of operations, key hotel personnel, in-house events, directions, etc.
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
- Monitors and responds to hotel fire control panel and emergency and safety situations in an efficient and professional manner.
- Accepts and delivers wake-up calls, messages and facsimiles in a timely manner.
- Perform other duties or projects as assigned by hotel management and staff.
The vacancy applies for Indonesian National only.
Only short-listed applicants will be notified.